Green Laser Genetics ND3 x40 Long Distance Laser Designator Pointer with Mount
* Precision machined from high tech aluminum
* Black matte anodized finish
* Fully O-Ring sealed for dust and water
* Fully Multi-Coated optical lens system
* Nitrogen charged for anti-fog
* 1’’ Tube adapts to multiple mounting systems
* Power Supply: 2 CR123A Batteries (excluded.)
* Rotary optical beam collimator – allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity
* 532nm (Green) Laser light frequency – easiest light for the human eye to see
* Amplified coherent light – most efficient light for long distance illumination
* RANGE: UP TO 5.0 MILES (Range might vary depending on weather conditions)
* FDA Safety Class: 2M Laser Product
Note: Due to strict custom checking, batteries will not be included in the package, sincerely hope you understand this.
ND 3 x40 – All weather long distance laser designator
The Ultimate Night Vision Solution
The ND-3 x40 Laser Designators features a new 40mm lens and is part of the newest precision optical lighting instruments using advanced green laser technology. The patented Rotary Optical Collimator uses a system of 9 fully multi-coated lenses that allows full adjustment and control of the beam diameter and intensity to focus light where you need it most. Rotating the collimator to minimum, it creates a bright micro beam of green laser light visible up to 3 miles or “paint a target” at up to 400 yards. Rotating the collimator to more open settings provides plenty of illumination for closer objects or targets. Two CR123 3V batteries power the ND-3 x40.
Excellent source of illumination for Hunting, Fishing, Shooting Sports and rescue operations
Anyone hiking, hunting or who will need long distance illumination in warmer climates of 40 F. or above, we recommend the ND3 x40 Laser Designator. However, if you are planning a trip or outdoor adventure to colder climates of 40 F. or below, then the ND-3 x40 Subzero™ is better suited for you. This model is specifically designed to operate in subzero temperatures without loss of intensity or power.
Why Green Laser?
Research has proven that green light is the most visible to the human eye (See Chart) and requires the least amount of eye adjustment at night. An eye that has adapted to daytime conditions generally has a maximum sensitivity around 555nm. Compared to the color red which optical spectrum is around 630 – 650nm our eye is closer to the Green region of the optical spectrum at 510 – 530nm.
Animal eyes are intensely illuminated by green laser light and clearly visible at extended distances when viewed through optics. For optimum night vision for hunting, pair the ND3 with a high quality variable power scope having a 40mm or larger objective lens providing maximum light transmission. The included ND3 mounting system for 1”tubes provides full adjustment for windage and elevation for scope alignment. Additional mounts for binocular, spotting scopes and weaver rails are included.
- Output Power: <1mW
- Type: Laser Sight
- Model Number: ND3 x40
- COLOR: black
- Item Name: Ring Scope Mount
- Metarial: High Quality Aluminum
- Size: As the picture