Daily exposure to 10600nm scenarios
10600nm laser protective glasses are mainly used to protect the eyes from the 10600nm wavelength laser produced by CO2 lasers. CO2 lasers are more commonly used in the following scenarios:
1. Medical applications: CO2 lasers are widely used in dermatology, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, ophthalmology, etc. Such as skin cutting, wart, mole and scar removal, dental treatment such as gum cutting, root canal treatment, etc., and ophthalmology such as corneal cutting and retinal repair.
2. Industrial applications: CO2 lasers are widely used in laser cutting, laser engraving, laser welding and other industrial production processes. For example, cutting and engraving of non-metal materials such as wood, acrylic, paper, fabric, rubber, etc., as well as surface treatment and welding of metal materials.
3. scientific research applications: In the laboratory environment, CO2 lasers are commonly used in optical experiments, material surface treatment, nano-material preparation and other research fields.
10600nm laser protective glasses, role characteristics, etc.
The main function of 10600nm protective glasses is to protect the eyes from the 10600nm wavelength laser. Lasers of this wavelength are mainly produced by CO2 lasers and are widely used in medical, industrial and scientific research fields. Wearing 10600nm protective eyewear can effectively prevent the following potential hazards:
1. retinal damage: High-intensity laser light can penetrate the cornea and lens of the eye and act directly on the retina, leading to retinal burns, exudation, edema and other lesions, which may lead to vision loss or blindness in severe cases.
2. corneal damage: laser can cause thermal damage, erosion, ulceration and other lesions on the corneal surface, affecting corneal transparency and refractive function, leading to vision loss.
3. Lens damage: After the laser passes through the cornea, it may also cause damage to the lens, such as lens clouding and degeneration, which affects vision.
4. Intraocular inflammatory reaction: Laser stimulation can trigger an inflammatory reaction in the eye, leading to complications such as increased intraocular pressure and optic nerve damage.
10600nm protective glasses are made of special optical material, which can effectively absorb and reflect 10600nm laser and reduce laser energy density, thus protecting the eyes from laser damage. When operating a CO2 laser or being in a laser environment, wearing protective eyewear is an important measure to ensure eye safety.
Package: 1 PCS protective goggles & 1PCS protective box
Laser Protective Windows Application