[name] Laser Pointer 303 18650 rechargeable 3.7V lithium
[size] diameter 18.25mm* length 65mm + 0.2mm
[nominal voltage] 3.7V
[discharge termination voltage] 2.75V
[charge upper limit voltage] 4.2V
Life can be recharged more than 1000 times.
Features: High quality, large capacity, stable imported batteries, supplemented by a new generation of protection chips, set overcharge, overdischarge function, comprehensive care of the safety of lithium batteries and greatly extended the life of lithium batteries. This product is exported to Europe and the United States, and is now striving for some domestic sales.
When charging, please note: do not overcharge too long, which is good for battery life.
Today’s flashlight and flashlight are powered by 18650 lithium batteries. This is the best choice.
Our lithium battery
1. small size, light weight, large capacity, environmental protection and no memory effect.
2. It is the first choice of power supply for portable electronic equipment, but lithium batteries are more delicate, please pay attention to the following points in use:
(1) the standard lithium battery charger 4.2V must be charged.
(2) prohibit large current discharge;
(3) no discharge is allowed, and the voltage of single battery should not be lower than 2.4V.
(4) no dismantling and short circuit batteries are strictly prohibited.
(5) the use temperature is 0-60 C.
Battery common sense
1. You should charge the battery for 5-6 hours before you get the goods. The minimum charge time is 5-6 hours for the first time. After that, according to the charger, the green light is on or the red and green flashes are all right. There is no need to overcharge.
2. The natural discharge rate of lithium batteries will release about 1% or less of their charge per day when they are not in use. Although it is slow, it should be kept for a long time.
3, pay attention to battery waterproof, moisture-proof, anti falling and so on.
4, special caution is to use “three defenses” charger that has over charge, reverse connection and short circuit protection.
5. If you don’t use the battery for a long time, you should keep the battery full and charge and discharge it again about three months.
6. Must see very important: the flashlight used to a bit dark will charge, that is, the battery will be charged when the voltage is not less than 3V, must not use a little surplus of the battery did not think of charging, at this time the battery is easy to damage, will occur battery can not be charged and damaged, in case it happens, please do not rush, You can go to the local mobile phone repair place, activate it with a higher voltage, and you can repair it in general. Please do not charge the battery below 3V, if the battery voltage is too low, cause the battery can not be charged and damage the battery is not within the warranty.